“Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.”
( Vincent van Gogh)"The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him. "
◈◈◈◈◈This is a group destined to collect those works which contain a representation from Nature: (Flowers, Trees, Scapes, Gardens)
The ONLY media allowed is PHOTOGRAPHY.
The quality of the works should speak for itself, but we will accept works from professionals as well as from hobbyists and beginners. An important role of this group is to give more exposure to some talented and underrated artists and to some of their works.
In this state, before submitting your work, check please:
- the blur, the noise, the overexposure or underexposure. Your work has to have a basic level and it has to be made with a CAMERA not with a WEB Camera;
- the crop (we won't accept too cropped works);
- the focus (out of focus works, or works focusing anything else but a flower (or many) or a Scape will be denied);
- if your work is submitted under the PHOTOGRAPHY category;
(I reserve the right to add more unpleasant things like these in the future)
We will also deny works with/containing or featuring:
Any kind of objects. (Avis to the bold linguistics : no human made objects, dears! )
- NO CATS; DOGS; COWS; PIGS; BUGS; SPIDERS! (only wild animals and birds accepted, not domestic birds!)
- Trees with fruits or just fruits with flowers. (No fruits, please!)
- Deep forests!
- Sky scapes!
- Cropped photos or cropped Macros (I would like to see the entire flower or the entire tree, not only parts from them, like only the petals or only a few branches or such);
- HDR Photography;
- The so-called "Still Life" Photography featuring flowers.
Only drops (if the drops are on a flower or on grass or on any other plant, the work will be accepted, but without a natural environment, no)
Those who will not follow these rules for 3 times will be banned from the group without any explanation! If you do not take the time to respect other members and this groupīs main theme, I wonīt take the time to respect you!
WHERE TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK? [link]
If you think you have good works related with the Group Theme and you want to be part of the team here, feel free to join.
However not everyone will actually stay and not everyone will be accepted
. Apart for outrages behaviours or copyrights infringements, we won't ban anybody, but, this doesn't mean we will accept any work you are trying to submit into this group. Your work should fit to the Group general aim and theme and to respect THE RULES, otherwise it will be denied.
For those who are hurt because your work is denied I suggest to try again with another work. You have this privilege! But keep in mind that your work has to do something with Art, not with Facebook. For those of you who will submit works in the wrong folder, I'll deny the work, but I'll send an invitation back for the right folder.
If you do not receive this invitation back means your work was just denied and nothing more. Don't try to re-submit it again in another folder.
Another important issue: all the works from the Featured folder will be monthly featured on my journals too
, as I really care for the members of my group to get more exposure apart from what this Group can offer in time.
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. "
And 100% Pure Addiction!
I hope you'll enjoy here! Love,